Yoga instructor explains and teaches the movements and principles of yoga. She is knowledgeable about “asana” or the postures of yoga, as well as the relaxation and the breathing techniques. A yoga instructor also develops the class routines, as well as the class format to maximize his or her student’s fitness benefits.
The main responsibility of a yoga instructor is to teach his or her class yoga postures and advise them regarding their lifestyle issues like mind control and diet. They perform in front of a class or with a private client as they copy every movements and posture. A yoga instructor also studies the physical limitations of their students to effectively assign appropriate exercises for them. The main goal of a Yoga instructor is to motivate their students in living as healthy as possible.
– Female Only
– Must be a Certified Yoga Instructor with a minimum of 200 hours training
– Fluent in the English language
– The right candidate should have a passion for fitness, a desire to motivate others and a fun upbeat attitude.
– Willing to relocate to Al AIn, U.A.E.
– A yoga instructor who can play any musical instruments like the piano or violin.
– A yoga instructor who has an ear for music.
– A yoga instructor who can teach dance.
– A yoga instructor who can teach yoga to kids.
– A yoga instructor who can also do meditation classes.