We are looking for a yoga instructor with a musical/dance background. Yoga Instructor who can also teach yoga for kids.
Yoga instructor explains and teaches the movements and principles of yoga. She is knowledgeable about “asana” or the postures of yoga, as well as the relaxation and the breathing techniques. A yoga instructor also develops the class routines, as well as the class format to maximize his or her student’s fitness benefits.
The main responsibility of a yoga instructor is to teach his or her class yoga postures and advise them regarding their lifestyle issues like mind control and diet. They perform in front of a class or with a private client as they copy every movements and posture. A yoga instructor also studies the physical limitations of their students to effectively assign appropriate exercises for them. The main goal of a Yoga instructor is to motivate their students in living as healthy as possible.
– Female Only
– Must be a Certified Yoga Instructor with a minimum of 200 hours training
– Fluent in the English language
– Preferably with Middle East experience
– The right candidate should have a passion for fitness, a desire to motivate others and a fun upbeat attitude.
– A yoga instructor who can play any musical instruments like the piano or violin.
– A yoga instructor who has an ear for music.
– A yoga instructor who can teach dance.
– A yoga instructor who can teach teach yoga to kids.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.