Kitchen Manager / Head Chef at La Crisalida Retreats
This is a unique and exciting opportunity. We are seeking a friendly, professional, well-organized and dynamic Kitchen Manager to lead our current team of three chefs. The kitchen team at La Crisalida Retreats are in both guest-facing and back of house roles. The Kitchen Manager role requires knowledge and experience of customer
care, nutrition, working in or leading a professional kitchen, health and safety, procedures and experience or a strong interest in plant-based food and juicing.
La Crisalida is a unique Health and Wellbeing Retreat. We serve plant based food and juices to de-stress the mind and body. We provide a program for guests which includes guided walks, yoga, meditation, life-makeover workshops, creativity classes, exercise classes and more. Join our team and work with us to make a lasting difference to the health and wellbeing of others.
Essential skills and knowledge required include:
– Fluent in English (Spanish an advantage)
– Highly developed communication skills
– Management and organisational skills
– Flare for menu design and development
– Ability to coach and develop team members
– 2 years’ experience in professional kitchen preferably in a retreat or vegan/vegetarian kitchen
– Good Knowledge of food allergens and nutrition is vital
– Experience in a guest facing role
You can find a full job description and application form on our website: www.lacrisalidaretreats.com on the “Join our team” page. Alternatively, by copying and pasting the following link in to your browser: www.lacrisalidaretreats.com/joinour-team/
This is a role includes shifts – the role will include working weekends, early mornings and late evenings.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Interviews to take place week commencing 16th May 2022.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.