This role centres on upholding La Crisalida Retreats’ approach, brand and ethos with guests at the retreat and amongst the La Crisalida programme team.
The role is focussed on the day-to-day delivery and running of the programme and guest relations at the retreat. This includes supervision of programme staff (“Programme Mentors”) together with the Programme Manager and Assistant Managers, leading activities on the programme and maintaining excellent guest relations. The Programme Supervisor will be involved in training new mentors and maintaining standards of delivery on the Programme.
Together with Programme Manager and Assistant Manager, the Supervisor plays an important role in ensuring guest satisfaction regarding the programme activities at the retreat. You will work with Duty Managers, Program Manager and other departments to maintain the programme quality and support the Programme experience for our guests. You will need to have the knowledge and skills to coach and influence groups and individuals.
This role requires a good overall level of fitness as it can be physically demanding.
La Crisalida is a Health and Wellbeing Retreat. We serve plant-based food and juices to de-stress the mind and body. We provide a program for guests which includes guided walks, yoga, meditation, life-makeover workshops, creativity classes, rebounding, exercise classes and more. Guests can choose to take part in whatever activities they want. You will receive a high level of inhouse training to ensure that La Crisalida Retreats´ work, approach and standards are met.
Essential skills, qualifications and knowledge required
– Fluent in English (oral and written)
– Outstanding communication skills including listening, questioning, writing and teaching
– Demonstrable interest in personal development
The Programme Supervisor must have qualifications and knowledge in at least TWO of the following areas:
1. Yoga 200 hours qualification PLUS 1 years teaching experience*
2. Exercise to music (Group class instructor) OR Personal trainer qualification PLUS 1 years teaching experience*
3. Coaching qualification, workshop leader, NLP qualification PLUS relevant experience
4. Diet / nutritional / naturopath qualification and 1 years’ experience
*One of the two elements must be either yoga OR exercise/PT
– Walking/Hiking Leader Qualification and Experience
– Previous employment (paid, internship or voluntary) in a retreat environment
– Previous experience leading a team
– Working and living in Spain
The number of hours per week is between 25 and 30.
Salary in the range of 18,348€ to 19,152€ per annum (for 40 hours per week, depending upon experience. Pro-rated down for hours below 40 hours per week).
This role includes shifts – it will include working weekends, early mornings and/or late evenings. More information about the role is in the Job description document.
Please complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 17th February, with first interviews to taking place on 19th and 20th. Second interviews at a later date – you will be expected to lead a 60 minute class for the second interview.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.