Lead Trainer for Yoga Teacher Training Programme
An exciting opportunity awaits a highly experienced and qualified yoga teacher
(ERYS 500) who is ready to bring commitment and build on the vision of our expanding yoga teacher training programes. We are looking for someone who aligns with the vision and principles of the Prema Charitable Trust.
Kawai Purapura is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance U.S. and runs 200 & 300 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings as well as retreats and community classes.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Yoga Teacher to join our expanding programs.
As a Lead Teacher you
• will hold the space for the group alongside other lead trainers.
• Inspire our trainees with your specialist knowledge.
• Committ to three training intakes per year.
• Requirements are the E-RYT500 qualification, registered with Yoga Alliance U.S.
Hours of work:
• Up to 50hrs teaching per training.
• Opportunities to run additional workshops/retreats and present at our annual International Yoga Festival in partnership with Kawai Purapura Yoga Retreat.
• Pay-rates on application.
Overseas applicants need to have the appropriate working Visa.
Kawai Purapura is an established and much-loved yoga retreat centre in Albany with 19 acres of beautiful native bush and housing 80 residents and 30 volunteers. It plays host to a plethora of events, programme and festivals each year. Kawai Purapura is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance U.S. and runs 200 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings as well as 150 hour Advanced Teacher Training modules. Please visit www.yogatraining.nz for more details.
To apply as a Lead Trainer, please email your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hari aum tat sat.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.