Full Job Description
Vital Spinbar & Yogaden believes everyone deserves the full mind-body experience. Vital offers a variety of classes designed to accommodate members of all levels in a way that is empowering, encouraging, and fun. Our vison is to inspire vitality through making everyone happier and healthier in a safe space to grow from the inside out.
The yoga instructor is responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience at Vital. He/she will lead a team of wellness member’s through a diverse set of classes several times a week
• Successful completion of a yoga teacher training program/ ~ 200 hours of teaching experience
• CPR/ First Aid certificated (not mandatory)
• High emotional intelligence; treats all customers and staff respectfully and professionally, even in
• Team leadership experience
• Able to motivate all members, regardless of their level of fitness
• Promote Vital and encourage members to partake in classes, aim to recruit new members
• Adaptable and aware of opportunities for improvement
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills; ability to issue clear verbal instructions
• Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
• Devising fun and creative yoga classes that are appropriate for members of all fitness levels.
• Creating and maintaining a playlist of appropriate music for each class (where applicable).
• Delivering lessons using modeling and verbal instruction.
• Ensuring that participants exercise in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Suggest tailored exercises for individuals with physical limitations or injuries.
• Tracking attendance at every class (when needed or to help meet/greet members)
• Expected to arrive 15 min prior to class start time.
• Organizing themed yoga classes to attract clients and maintain interest.
• Maintaining a clean and safe workout area.
• Ensuring that the microphone and sound system always in excellent condition (if needed for class)
• Participate in studio meetings and trainings as needed
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employee must be able to
instruct 3-5 (more if desired and feasible for schedule) hours of yoga classes per week and
possibly be available as a sub-instructor when needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• This position offers a set rate per yoga class instructed:
• USD$50-$60 per yoga class, incentive program (more details in contract)
• Yoga workshops, retreats, and teacher trainings (more details in contract)
• Paid bi-weekly
• Health Insurance and pension offered as per Cayman Islands Labor & Pension Law (applicable to
instructor’s that Vital holds a work-permit for
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.