Have available at the moment February, March & April 2020 also June, July, August 2020. You can take a minimum of 1 month per period or even 3 months as well.
Here you have more information about what we are looking for:
House rules for yoga instructors living on Sugar Beach Properties
• No drinking or drugs on site.
• Employee meal offered (substitutes available for vegetarians) breakfast 7 a.m. lunch noon and dinner 7 p.m. (hours are not fixed, your meal will be waiting packed)
• 10% discount in the restaurant
• Curfew at 10 p.m.
• Need to clean and maintain yoga space good and props as well as your own lodging space
• 15 minutes before every class schedule
• Monthly inventory of yoga matts and props delivered to management
• Good presentation and personal hygiene
Please have in mind that:
• You must arrive to Sugar Beach at your own expense
• Must have your own insurance, Sugar Beach Hotel cannot be responsible if something happens to you
• We only provide room and board. no cash compensation
• You can receive tips from our guests who participate
• Keep your room clean as possible
• We require 2 morning class per day one at 8:30 a.m. and another 1 sunset class per afternoon 5:00 p.m. So 2 classes per day in total. Last weekend of every month a class on Saturday morning 8 a.m.
• You can take 2 days a week to explore on your own. You will follow schedule: Normally off Saturday and Sunday
• We are requesting 4 hours a day perhaps less depending on the day (you need to prepare the area, teach the class, clean the area).
• We sometimes take pictures and videos during classes that might be used in social media.
• Please invite happy clients to comment on Trip Advisor and social media as facebook/Instagram
Menu Yoga teacher
Pick one a day
• Fruit Plate with toast
• Eggs & Pinto
• Yogurt with Granola
• Casado with Rice, Beans, Salad, Plantains & sauteed or steamed vegetables
• House Salad
• Employee Lunch
• Pasta with Pomodoro
• Curry Bowl
• Employee Dinner
We provide three meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Have filter water dispenser in our staff dining area.
We are small hotel surrounded by nature, for us less is more, we eat very simple and we live humble. Please tell me if you don´t eat anything. Also are you vegan or vegetarian? You will also have 10% off on our restaurant menu.
You will have your own private bathroom and room, in our wellness area, beach front is simple but very nice all of our yoguies seem to like it 😊
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.