Vegetarian – Vegan Chef needed – sooner than later
do you dream of living and working in Portugal in a Guesthouse, near Ericeira, enjoying all the ups and downs of this lifestyle
Ideal combined skillset:
· Chef (Vegetarian, Vegan)
· practical, well organized, experienced working in a kitchen
· driving license
· Excellent Communication skills
· fluency in one of – French, Portuguese or Spanish languages
Chef – Position requirements:
Excellent, experienced and creative vegetarian chef creating able to prepare awesome healthy meals (lunch & dinner) 6 days/ week
· while Lunch is a lighter meal consisting mainly of salads, a soup & patties made using leftovers (ability to recreate leftovers into new, exciting dishes is a must)
· Dinner is the bigger meals containing a unique, inspiring salad, 2-3 main dishes, soup and carbohydrates (rice/quinoa/couscous etc)
· The occasional – sometimes healthy, sugar- free dessert
· (you will cook during the peak times for 40 people, in general for 25 +/- depending on the season. You will have always a kitchen assistant on your side for chopping, cleaning etc.
Experience required cooking vegetarian, and vegan, organic, healthy, nutritionallyus-balanced food – with globalworldwide influences, and in catering for special dietary requirements (- gluten free, allergies etc.)
Able and willing to working as an integral part of our lovely kitchen team as well the guesthouse in general. Being involved in the whole.
You will need to be flexible, good- natured, highly motivated and working well under pressure.
· 40 hours per week,k / 6 days, – with one day off. You will be working under contract (10 month contract, for now – we plan to stay open the whole year… not there yet), including social/ health insurance, work insurance, holiday paydays.
We require someone who is willing to make a Long-term commitment! You will be an integral part in the smooth running of our guesthouse and we want you to become part of our community.
NB: Sorry – this position is only available to people with an European passport or OR you will need to sort out your work permit situation.
If you are interested please see our website & to read about our offersmore about our guesthouse and what we offer. To apply please then send us your expetations in terms of salary, a short CV, & motivation letter and & photo, & and let us know when you are ready to start and how long you envision working with us. when all goes well.