This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to get in the
next step in your career as lead yoga teacher and therapist of our
international school of self-realization and mindful community in the
island of Koh Phangan, Thailand.
This is a long-term position for a resident lead teacher.
As a lead teacher you will:
· Be in charge of the yoga program at the school, supervising
every teacher meets the standards of the school.
· Leading our Yoga Teacher Training courses with other 7
· Teaching in regular basis at the school yoga and other
The right candidate should have:
* At least 7 years experience teaching yoga.
* Extensive experience in other healing practices such us: OSHO Active
Meditations, Rebirthing, BioEnergetics, Biodanza, Chi Gong, Social
* Speciality on Hatha Vinyasa flow
* YTTC Yoga Alliance certification at least 4 years old.
* Preferable 500hs course and specialization on yoga therapy.
* Extended experience on Vipassana meditation or other still meditations.
* As we are an Anahata school, we are looking for an open hearted,
kind and cheerful teacher with the right balance between kindness and Manipura.
* Experience as a therapist would be an advantage.
* Understanding of Yoga Sutras, Vedas or other Self-Development
knowledge is considered a plus.
· Part-time (3 to 4hs/day) job, 6 times/week.
· Initial trial for 3 months time and yearly contract once
approved the provisional period.
· Highly competitive salary (European standards)
· Access to the teaching platform of the school to share your
knowledge and experience with others.
· Opportunity to establish yourself as a lead teacher of one
of the biggest mindful communities in South East Asia in a long-term
· Free access to all Awakening & Healing events and Workshops
hold by the school.
· Being part of authentic, enthusiastic and joyful mindful
community where celebration of life and gratefulness are part of our
daily life and path of liberation.