Yoga Teacher in a dreamy place
Simple Things vegetarian restaurant & yoga studio
We are a vegetarian restaurant and yoga studio in Kampot, Cambodia. Our vegetarian restaurant is located on the first floor of a beautiful renovated colonial building, and the yoga studio is located on the second floor of the same building. It is a large and beautiful space with fans and yoga mats.
We are looking for a yoga teachers who can start teaching in January 2019 and stay for at least one week, or longer!
At the moment we offer 2 classes every day at 9am and 5pm. Our students are mostly expats and travellers; classes could have 1-15 people in them. We have a permanent yoga teacher and manager, who will work with you to develop a teaching schedule that works for you. You will be teaching one class most days and sometimes 2 classes a day. There is also room for you to have days off during the week so you can explore the surrounds. We are also offering a variety of workshops from Intro to Yoga to Kundalini.
Please mind, that it is not a paid position but rather and exchange. For every class you teach you will receive:
* 1 coffee, smoothie and meal from our highly rated vegetarian restaurant (even if no one shows up for class)
* 35% off anything extra you would like to order from the restaurant (also on your days off!)
* We are currently not in the position to offer accommodation, but this will hopefully be an option in March 2019. We can provide assistance in finding reasonably priced accommodation for your stay.
* For teachers interested in hosting workshops in their field of expertise, there is the opportunity to be paid for these events.
Kampot is a charming small town in the South of Cambodia, located on a picturesque river. It is a great place to enjoy nature and find some inner peace.
If interested in this position please contact our yoga manager (email@example.com) and include the following information:
* Your yoga or general Curriculum Vitae
* Yoga training certificate and any other relevant trainings
* Yoga styles you teach
* Date you would like to start teaching and length of time you would like to commit to our studio
* Short video of yourself – either teaching a short 5 minute sequence OR saying what style of yoga you teach and what yoga means to you