Yoga Instructor (full time)
The first yoga center in Kuwait
The Yoga Center Kuwait was created on the idea of bringing awareness to the Kuwaiti community by integrating the yoga lifestyle into everyday life. Yoga is a powerful tool to create balance physically, mentally and spiritually. Building this awareness through its varying components; breathing, posture, control of surroundings and a continuing education in making better choices in our many dimensions of well being.
Our vision is to make The Yoga Center a place for woman to express themselves, to be free, relax, and take time out of their busy life through strengthening their mind, body and soul.
We are seeking for qualified candidates for a full time yoga instructor vacancy who are energetic and positive and passionate about yoga.
In this position you have the opportunity to plan lessons, instruct all different levels of students, conduct personal yoga sessions.
– Current Yoga instructor certification (min. 200 hour level) through a recognized yoga certifying body (preferably Yoga Alliance registered)
– Minimum experience of one year instructing Yoga classes.
– Thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology and the effects of exercise on the body.
– Must possess good teaching and communication skills
– Ability to motivate participants and treat them as individuals
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Fluent in English
— Accomodation & transporartion are offered. Working hours are flexible in accordance to the scheduling.
— Please forward applications and CVs.