Assistant Programme Manager
La Crisalida Retreats
Assistant Programme Manager at La Crisalida Retreats
This role centres on upholding La Crisalida Retreats’ approach, brand and ethos with guests at the retreat.
The role is focussed on the day-to-day running of the programme and guest relations at the retreat, which includes leading physical activities on the programme, maintaining excellent guest relations and supporting in the leadership and development of the programme team. This role requires a good overall level of fitness as it can be physically demanding.
This role requires working with Duty Managers, Program Manager and other departments to maintain the programme quality and support the Programme experience for our guests. You will need to have the knowledge and skills to coach and influence groups and individuals.
La Crisalida is a Health and Wellbeing Retreat. We serve plant-based food and juices to de-stress the mind and body. We provide a program for guests which includes guided walks, yoga, meditation, life-makeover workshops, creativity classes, rebounding, dance classes and more. Guests can choose to take part in whatever activities they choose.
Essential skills and knowledge required
– Fluent in English (oral and written)
– Outstanding communication skills including listening, questioning, writing and teaching
– Yoga teaching qualification(s) (minimum 200 hours)
Desirable skills and knowledge required
– Life Coaching or NLP
– Group class instructor – Exercise to Music
– Formal Nutrition Qualification and Experience
– Walking/Hiking Leader Qualification and Experience
– Previous employment (paid, internship or voluntary) in a retreat environment
– Previous experience leading a team
– Working and living in Spain
Salary in the range of 19,500€ to 20,500€ per annum (depending upon experience – pro-rated down for hours below 40 hours per week).
This role includes shifts – the role will include working weekends, early mornings and/or late evenings. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications close on 25th of January 2019, with initial interviews to taking place face to face on 4th of February.