Looking for a part-time, contracted Yoga teacher to work on a purpose-drive, exciting, Los Angeles based startup. We’re working on creating a holistic health & wellness platform and are looking to add a Yoga teacher to our existing team.
The role will start with 20 hours a week, contracted position with an avenue to develop into a full-time for the right fit and candidate.
This is a remote position for female candidates as our target audience is middle-aged moms and it is important to us to form that connection with our target audience.
Plan, develop and RECORD a variety of “at-home” Yoga demonstration videos.
1. Beginners, intermediate and advanced Yoga routines with breathing techniques.
2. Strengthening yoga routines to improve general strength and flexibility.
3. Restorative and stretch yoga routines to prevent muscle tightness, fatigue and improve flexibility.
4. Preventative yoga routines to proactively avoid the common conditions in middle-aged moms.
5. Pain management yoga routines for general and common conditions in middle-aged moms such as lower back pain, neck & shoulder pain, sciatica, foot and ankle pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, knee pain, pelvic pain, kegels, respiratory health and postural pain from sedentary lifestyle.
6. Help create written articles and content for member engagement and education.
7. Engage in a weekly Q&A Zoom session with our members.
1. Formal education, training and valid instructor license/certification in Yoga.
2. At least 3 years’ experience as a Yoga teacher/instructor and leads from a place of rich personal experience.
3. Technical ability and skills to create self-demonstration yoga videos using high end mobile phone or DSLR camera. Detailed documentation and personal assistance will be provided with video recording.
4. Confident and camera-friendly as all the yoga routines will be delivered either through videos or online yoga classes.
5. Charismatic and vibrant personality with a genuine ability to create a positive, strong connection with the audience via video format.
6. Excellent written and oral communication in English to be able to connect with the overseas audience.
7. Being willing to tune in to our needs and the needs of our team members.
8. Committed to always remain a student themselves, eager for growth, coaching, and continued development.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.