A fantastic opportunity is available at a 4 star resort in Phu Quoc, Vietnam, an island south of Saigon.
KYoga are looking for qualified yoga teachers as of May 2018 onwards.
The following description will help make your decision easier:
* Teach two classes a day and one day off
* One class in the morning and one late afternoon, early evening.
* Teach whatever style you want, always best to see what the resort guests are needing
* Unlimited access to the resorts facilities
* Three organic meals a day i.e. best buffet breakfast ever, fresh & healthy lunch and divine dinner
* Accommodation (a partner is welcome and accommodation supplied but no meals)
* Opportunity to make money ie walk in’s as in non-resort guests -50% of per person per class approx $10 AUS)
* Staff & Management are just wonderful, no need to know or speak Vietnamese
* All mats, pillows, music system are supplied
* Weather most of the year minimum of 26 degree to in dry season 32 degree, perfect
See my facebook page for pictures:
We will be looking for teachers ongoing and looking at a person that can commit to minimum
of 6 weeks and maximum, you let us know.
Look forward to hearing from you.