Are you a Yoga Teacher Looking for a Stunning Location to Host your Retreat in Costa Rica?
Are you an experienced instructor looking to host a retreat in beautiful Costa Rica? If so, we have the perfect place for you in a remote, scenic area surrounded by lush greenery.
We believe yoga and travel should be accessible to everyone! That’s why we offer an affordable option for retreat organizers to allow access for more people to take advantage of the incredible healing and rejuvenation that takes place while being surrounded by nature.
We’re located in the mountains in a town called San Agustin which is approx. 3 hours from San Jose in beautiful Costa Rica. It is also an affordable destination to travel to from many locations.
We take care of everything related to food and accommodation and you take care of the marketing and programming.
OUR YOGA DECK
There is ample space for practicing in our large, covered, open air deck which has stunning views of Mount Chirripo. A wood floor offers a forgiving surface for all kinds of bodies and practices.
OUR AFFORDABLE RETREAT OFFERING INCLUDES
• A conscious organic farming community with spectacular scenery, off the beaten path, in a non-touristy area, with comfortable rustic accommodations.
• Farm tour including a medicinal plant learning experience.
• 3 healthy organic farm fresh vegetarian meals per day.
• 1 river excursion during your 1 week stay.
Please note: cost for excursions, airport transfers, laundry, yoga supplies rentals are not included.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our retreat packages feature all-inclusive deals for lodging and meals.
• A free private double room for group leader (and guest) equipped with shower and toilet.
• A large open-air yoga deck surrounded by lush Costa Rican jungle.
• Yoga mats/blocks/straps available for rent if needed.
• Wi-Fi available.
• Amazing beaches (Dominical/Uvita) with year round world class surf, within an hour’s drive. We can arrange for various group excursions throughout your stay (not included).
• Breath-taking views of the jungle and the sounds of the native species that call it their home.
• Warm showers.
• Lush gardens, hammocks, and cozy shaded or full sun spaces.
• 3 waterfalls on the property.
• There are plenty of accommodation options on the property based on budget. Max group size is 13 people including retreat organizer.
GET IN TOUCH
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or to make a reservation. We look forward to creating a magical experience for you and your guests! Visit us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/fincafruition.