We are looking for a couple who likes to help us managing our hotel, teach yoga classes and helps us with cooking for our guests and is willing to commit for at least 2 months, from as soon as possible until the end of August.
Please read our mission on our website and see if our place resonate with you?
Eden on the Chocolata
Eden on the Chocolata is a small eco-lodge overlooking the ocean on the road named La Chocolata, 3 km outside of San Juan del Sur. We have 6 wooden cabanas available for renting, a swimming pool, a yoga deck and a fitness trail. Eden invites their guests to adapt a healthy lifestyle. We offer yoga classes in the morning and afternoon and we serve healthy breakfasts and optional dinners for guests, all vegetarian and made from local products. We believe in an ethical approach to all aspects of business and tread lightly on the environment. We are mindful of our energy use, therefore we run on solar power. Our glass, paper and plastic refuse is recycled.
You both will work 4 full day shifts per week together.
Daily tasks in your shift
– Welcoming guests, do the check in and providing them with information about the lodge and the area. You arrange activities and transportation for surf trips, town, tours and you entertain the guests when needed.
– Making the task list and checking on maids, we work with 2 maids and a maintenance guy. If needed do cleaning task yourselves if maids are sick or for last minute guests.
– You prepare breakfast or dinner and you socialize with the guests during these family style meals.
– Teach a yoga class.
– Keep up with social media.
– Doing the administration
– Shopping with a 4×4 car
– Manage the staff
– Spanish is necessary
– Hosting retreats
– Able to commit for approximately 6 months.
– You need to be comfortable with living in a hotel and not always having all the privacy you would like.
– Very social. Somebody who likes to participate in activities and entertain.
– Fluent in English and Spanish
– Driving license (preferably stick shift and a 4×4 vehicle).
– One of you should be able to teach yoga.
– Must be able to cook for 12-19 persons. All vegetarian meals. We have a lot of recipes here, but you should also be able to improvise.
– It is a small place so you learn everything there is to know about running a small hotel; you will be totally involved.
– There will be time for you to go to the beach, surf, relax, and go to town.
– Comfortable private bungalow.
– Breakfast & Dinner with guests onsite. Lunch consists of dinner leftovers or a basic meal.
– Payment for the yoga classes + tips
If you are interested, please send your resume of both of you and a video of you teaching yoga to email@example.com.
If you are an experiences yoga teacher and speak fluent Spanish and you are by yourself, you can also apply.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.