Instructor and assistants needed for 200hr YTTC
Non-profit YA registered school
We are an established non-profit, Yoga Alliance registered school in Siem Reap, Cambodia looking for Yoga Alliance Registered E-RYT 500instructors with previous experience to lead our upcoming courses in 2018 and 2019.
– Fee will be discussed during interview
– Yoga Alliance E-RYT500 registration in good standing
– Minimum 1000 hours of teaching post YA certificate
– Previous experience leading or assisting YTTC
– Strong passion towards the origins of Yoga
Our course is structured as an intensive 20 day course so you must be prepared to follow our program and our structure. We teach authentic history of Yoga as part of our curriculum.
After receiving your CV, we will contact you only if you meet our requirements. We will schedule a Skype interview and may ask for you to send us videos of your practice.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED INSTRUCTOR.