Yoga Teacher & Yoga Studio Manager
One dream at a time.
Work with us to engage the community.
Rolok is a fitness center based in the peaceful and wonder-filled city of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
With emphasis on breathing techniques and meditation, Rolok’s yoga practice leans towards thoughtful and reflexive yoga to promote both physical and mental well-being.
We believe that sharing knowledge is key to growth. To share is to give life and to give hope. With this mindset, we engaged ourselves to offer free yoga classes to Cambodian students weekly. This will give them the opportunity to learn the practice of yoga and discover the endless benefits.
Our center is eco conscious and we aim at keeping it this way. Please be mindful there are 4 dogs living on the premises of the center. There are a lot of fruit trees , you are welcome to pick fruits and eat them as you wish.
Help us build a way of life, where love, compassion, empathy and acceptance are truly valued. A place where everybody could come as they are and feel as if they were part of a family.
Yoga classes run from Monday to Friday morning and evening sessions and sunday morning and evening.
Free community classes are tuesday and thursday mornings.
What we expect from you :
– Run the retreats
– Teach the classes.
– Manage the yoga studio.
– Promote the yoga classes.
– Take payment from clients.
– Welcome clients.
– Clean the studio , mop, sweep.
– Making sure all the equipments are in order.
– Report to your supervisor.
– Create , promote , host events.
We offer :
– WIFI , Cambodian SIM Card + Airtime and 3G (limited)
– Money compensation for food 100$USD/month.
– Bicycle with lock and helmet.
– Second visa extension paid for. (value of $55USD)
– You can make your extra money when you have private sessions booked.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.