We are looking dor a responsable yoga teacher for the rest of June & August 2019. We provide three meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Have filter water dispenser in our staff dining area.
We are small hotel surrounded by nature, for us less is more, we eat very simple and we live humble. Please tell me if you don´t eat anything. Also are you vegan or vegetarian? You will also have 10% off on our restaurant menu.
This is a part of the agreement we offer:
House rules for yoga instructors living on Sugar Beach Properties
• No drinking or drugs on site.
• Employee meal offered (substitutes available for vegetarians) breakfast 7 a.m. lunch noon and dinner 7 p.m. (hours are not fixed, your meal will be waiting packed)
• 10% discount in the restaurant
• Curfew at 10 p.m.
• Need to clean and maintain yoga space good and props as well as your own lodging space
• 15 minutes before every class schedule
• Good presentation and personal hygiene
Please have in mind that:
• You must arrive to Sugar Beach at your own expense
• We only provide room and board. no cash compensation
• You can receive tips from our guests who participate
• We require 2 morning class per day one at 8:30 a.m. and another 1 sunset class per afternoon 5:00 p.m. So 2 classes per day in total.
• You can take 2 days a week to explore on your own. You will follow schedule: Normally off Saturday and Sunday.
• We are requesting 4 hours a day perhaps less depending on the day (you need to prepare the area, teach the class, clean the area).
• We sometimes take pictures and videos during classes that might be used in social media.
• Please invite happy clients to comment on Trip Advisor and social media as facebook/Instagram
You will have your own private bathroom and room, in our wellness area, beach front is simple but very nice all of our yoguies seem to like it ?
This is a great cultural experience, please reach out if you are interested.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.