We are looking for a Social Host for our upcoming Yoga and Surf retreats willing to join our beautiful team under warm Moroccan sun.
We are a Nordic-Moroccan company, collaboration between two continents and regions, which is founded on a sole principle: Giving Back. We are working towards sustainable and ethical nature experiences. The values we cultivate and pass on have their roots in the founding members and we see it is as our responsibility to pass on the good vibes, knowledge, and respect amongst our guests and friends. When you work with us – you let the nature shape you.
Morocco is often described as a land of mystery and fascinating culture. You can soon experience what it means to stand on the vibrating grounds of Africa surrounded by world-class surf, thousands of ancient Argan trees, magical mountains with their trails and of course the Atlantic Ocean with miles of sandy beaches right at your feet.
As a host, your main responsibility is to be the contact person for our guests in the house and offer your knowledge and assistance before the guests ask for it. Other responsibilities include, but are not confined to:
– Ensuring overall well-being of guests at the Villa
– Coordinating check-ins and check-outs
– Meeting & greeting guests and delivering welcoming speech
– Maintaining guest sheets, recording all relevant guest information
– Assisting office manager with billing and organisational tasks
What we offer:
– Accommodation in a private room in a private staff house
– Meals whilst at work
– Use of allocated yoga, surf and other equipment
– Access to the Villa and its facilities
– Access to yoga and surf lessons, workshops and other activities of retreats programs
If that resonates with you, please submit your CV as well your availability dates and commitment terms.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
La Vida Surf Team
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.