We are looking for an experienced male yoga teacher with hosting responsibilities for our upcoming Yoga and Surf retreats willing to join our beautiful team under warm Moroccan sun.
Required skills and qualifications:
– Minimum age of 25 years
– Minimum varied professional teaching experience of 3 years
– Yoga qualifications at a recognized educational institution and minimum 200 hours teacher training certification
– Fluent oral and written English
We are a Nordic-Moroccan company, collaboration between two continents and regions, which is founded on a sole principle: Giving Back. We are a working towards sustainable and ethical nature experiences. The values we cultivate and pass on have their roots in the founding members and we see it is as our responsibility to pass on the good vibes, knowledge, and respect amongst our guests and friends. When you work with us – you let the nature shape you.
Morocco is often described as a land of mystery and fascinating culture. You can soon experience what it means to stand on the vibrating grounds of Africa surrounded by world-class surf, thousands of ancient Argan trees, magical mountains with their trails and of course the Atlantic Ocean with miles of sandy beaches right at your feet.
As a yoga teacher, your responsibilities will include:
– Leading and developing our yoga retreats program and experience, assisting with planning yoga retreats schedules
– Teaching various yoga styles and elements such as: hatha, vinyasa flow, yin, restorative, meditation, pranayama, yogic philosophy
– Teaching multileveled and diversified classes in an inspirational and thoughtful way, meeting each student’s requirements and ensuring safe environment
– Welcoming guests upon arrival, finding out their expectations and requirements prior to teaching their first class
– Being present and available before and after classes for each guest, sharing meal times with the guests during the retreat weeks
– Delivering high standard of client service through sharing knowledge and providing support to the guests to ensure an unforgettable retreat experience and development of their personal yoga practice
– Managing, maintaining and taking care of yoga spaces and equipment
As a host, your main responsibility will be the contact person for our guests in the house and offer your knowledge and assistance before the guests ask for it. Other responsibilities include, but are not confined to:
– Ensuring overall well-being of guests at the Villa
– Coordinating check-ins and check-outs
– Meeting & greeting guests and delivering welcoming speech
– Maintaining guest sheets, recording all relevant guest information
– Assisting office manager with billing and organisational tasks
– Managing daily numbers and table preparation for the meals
What we offer:
– Accommodation in a private room in a private staff house
– Meals whilst at work
– Use of allocated yoga, surf and other equipment
– Access to the Villa and its facilities
– Access to yoga and surf lessons, workshops and other activities of retreats programs
– Local salary and commission on extra classes booked at the location
– Opportunity to offer extra classes and workshops
If that resonates with you, please submit your CV with detailed information teaching experience, qualifications and studies, any other relevant skills and experience; your availability dates and commitment terms; link to a video of your teaching.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
La Vida Surf Team