Admin/Media Assistant & Social Ambassador Role At Talalla Surf & Yoga
This role is at Sri Lanka’s premiere and longest running Surf & Yoga Retreat. You would be supporting Talalla Surf & Yoga’s Manager & Host and getting involved in the day-to-day admin, media and social functions of our weekly retreats in beautiful south Sri Lanka!
Is this opportunity for YOU?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic individual who is keen to get out of the normal routine and spend a few months in this dreamy part of the island getting involved in our unique Surf & Yoga experience. Preferably someone who loves traveling, enjoys getting out of their comfort zone and has great people skills. Ideally you would also be interested in both surfing and yoga, or at least curious to give it a try!
Your daily tasks will involve a combination of admin, media and social activities which makes this role a well-rounded and dynamic experience to be part of and learn from. You will be reporting to the program’s Manager and your duties will involve the following;
• Support social activities and guest relations in the form of hosting, entertainment, group excursions/outings and introductory meetings.
• Support admin functions in the form of email correspondence, database maintenance, preparation of guests arrival and coordination of hotel logistics.
• Support media/marketing activities in the form of social media and photography related tasks and end of the week media requirements.
Our preference will be given to those who can show they have great focus and autonomy in their tasks, interested in learning new skills and capable of adapting to different scenarios as they come. Fluency in spoken and written English is also a requirement for this role.
No previous experience required in admin, media or hospitality, all training to be provided at the start.
More details on this opportunity
* Start date is February 2018 with a duration of 9 months maximum.
* Work schedule is flexible hours from Sunday to Friday in line with our program’s schedule; Saturday is the team’s day off.
* $500 USD Remuneration per month plus Food and Accommodation provided.
* Free Access to all Surfing Equipment and Yoga Classes.
* 3 Weeks Holiday to be taken at once and between May/June 2018.
* Access to one Free 1-week Surf & Yoga program that can be used during holiday.
If this sounds like you, feel free to get in touch until December 2nd 2017 at which point we will be contacting all successful applicants for a first stage interview. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.