Hello beautiful yogis!
We are a small but busy yoga studio in Edinburgh, one of the most beautiful cities on earth! We are looking for a yoga teacher to join our great little team on a full time basis. We have provided some small descriptions of the work, requirements and benefits below. If you have any questions, please first send through your resume, state your right to work in the UK and ask us anything you need to. The compensation is discussed at the interview stage.
Please send applications.
You will work at least 30 hours per week teaching between 2-3 classes per day in each shift. The work includes reception work, studio preparation, teaching, private classes (paid in addition to regular hours) customer service, social media, admin and studio cleaning.
· You must have at least 100 hours of teaching experience.
· You must be both experienced and qualified in at least two of the following styles or separate certifications: Flow, Power, Yin, Yin Yang, Sculpt, Restorative, Antenatal, Pilates or Barre.
· You must be prepared to commit at least 6 months to working at Tribe. We love having visiting yogis practice at the studio, but to join the family we look for a longer term commitment.
· You will also need to have the right to work in the UK. You can email us for more information on this, however please note we are unable to sponsor visas.
· After working for us for 6 months, we provide £500 funding towards additional training.
· You of course get complimentary yoga membership at Tribe!
· 28 days of paid vacations pro rata each year.
· Annual team trips! Our last one was to Dublin Ireland!
· Our team would explain the greatest benefit of working at Tribe is being part of a yoga family, that is vibrant, happy, healthy and welcoming.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.