Originally from Poland been living in England for over 15 years, fluent Polish and English language. Skilled in various different sectors from yoga, sales, computers, athletics. Qualified as a 200 RYT in India Rishikesh in February 2018 and have been teaching my own classes and private 1-1 sessions ever since. Teaching yoga has become my main source of income and it is my priority to provide creative and energising experiences for all. Able to teach vinyasa flow, restorative and yin. Spent 8 months travelling the world and currently looking to expand my awareness and knowledge to new parts of the globe.
Pendleton College2012/2014BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma: Creative Media Production
Pendleton College – Mancheste
Yoga with Karol2018/currentYoga Instructor
• Createdandcoordinatedspecificsequenceclassestoenergise, strengthen and increase overall student fitness levels.
• Cultivatedpositiverelationshipswithparticipantsbyinteractingwith groups during classes.
• Developedengagingprivateltrainingsessions,helpingstudentsto achieve physical, mental and spiritual goals through bespoke routine programmes.
• Watchedstudentsduringpractiseandassistedwithperforming adjustments in the correct manner to minimise injuries.
• Explained alignment of the body, mind and breath to remain present and focused during class.
World Peace Yoga SchoolMarch 2018/June 2018Volunteer
• Helped around the school with hospitality, front desk dealing with students and customers.
• Taught pranayama and yoga classes
• Cleaned rooms and made sure every guest was provide the best service available.
• Greeted new students and showed them to their accommodation.
Help Your Claim2015/2017Sales Advisor
• Called outbound to customers all over the UK pitching potential refunds back from their own banks.
• Overcame any objection the customer gave and efficiently won them over.
• Used product knowledge, sales abilities and customer relations skills to drive substantial sales increases in getting money back for customers.
• Managed to break sales records and became the top salesman in the entire company of 500 people.
Help Your Claim2015/2017Sales Manager
• Supervised 15 employees and monitored performance to meet sales goals.
• Actualisedstrategiestocontinuouslyimprovecustomerservice, company and brand visibility.
• Created,implementedandconductedemployeeonboardingand training programmes.
• Strengthenedprofitopportunitiesbyeffectivelymanagingtimeand resources to meet sales objectives.
• Recruited, interviewed and hired people who would add value, a positive attitude and knowledge to sales team.
• Generatedcompanygrowthfor3consecutiveyearsthroughmarket expansion and sales.
• Monitoredsalesteamperformanceandprovidedeffectivetrainingto help reach sales targets.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.