Hi, I’m Mandee Rose! I’m a 29 year old Graphic Designer/Photographer/Yoga Instructor. Some of my biggest interests are music, fashion, yoga, baking, photography, writing and running! In my spare time I like to experiment with makeup application, craft props for my shoots and scout for new locations in my area. My specialty is to shoot fashion and art type of work where I can explore new ways to express my artistic visions.
When I’m not expressing my love for all things art, I teach Power Flow/Fusion/Restorative Yoga to all levels and ages. I’ve been personally practicing for the last 6 years and teaching for almost 2 years now. For me sharing Yoga is my way of giving back to the world. Restoring our bodies and minds to a natural state. Join me sometime!
Art is everything and everything is art!
What sets me apart from others?
– Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design college graduate from New England Institute of Technology with over 10 years experience.
– Fashion Designer with an extensive wardrobe in many styles and sizes to use.
– Video editing for Youtube and promotional videos.
– Amateur model of 6 years with experience in front of the lens. This experience has helped me to learn how to pose others and bring out your inner self.
– Self Taught Makeup Artist with 4 years of experience.
– Magazine editor of 2 years, experienced in submitting, creating content for editorials, cover features, and networking contacts. Exposure, Exposure, Exposure!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.