I am a Yoga Instructor based in the South of Spain, originally from Miami, Florida. I have been practicing yoga for over 20 years. I have my 200 YTT certification which I received in 2019 in Mallorca, Spain at an Indian school, where I learned all forms of yoga, yoga philosophy, meditation, anatomy and much more! I specialize in Power Vinyasa yoga (which is very similar to pilates), but also love teaching Hatha, Vinyasa, Slow Flow, and Yin/Restorative yoga. I currently own a yoga studio in Rota, Cádiz where I teach a variety of classes in both languages (I can teach classes in both English and Spanish!), but I am now eager to move and focus on just being a teacher.
Prior to becoming a yoga instructor, I worked 10 years in hospitality (particularly in fine dining), I have worked in every front of the house position: from hostess, server, manager, and sommelier; so I also have extensive experience in the hospitality industry and love providing not just excellent customer service and an incredible experience, but I truly enjoy connecting with people!
Green Yoga InternationalMay 2019 - June 2019200 hours Certified Yoga Teacher
Yoga Alliance Approved
Prana Yoga RotaOctober 2019 - PresentOwner, Yoga Instructor
– Opened one of the first yoga studios in Rota, Spain.
– Successfully opened a business in a foreign country without any prior entrepreneurial experience.
– Manage all aspects of the business including accounting, marketing, social media, scheduling, etc.
– Offer different styles and levels of yoga including Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Power Yoga, and Gentle flows with levels ranging from beginner to advanced.
– Classes are taught in both English and Spanish.
– Carefully plan a variety of different types of classes with the goal of having students feel challenged, motivated, and fulfilled after each session.
– Created an environment where students feel supported, encouraged, and safe.
– Challenge students while remaining aware of their individual needs and goals at all times.
– In addition to owning Prana Yoga and teaching group classes. Since the completion of Yoga Training last year, have taught private classes to individuals either in the comfort of their home or at the studio.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.