Tana is a yoga teacher with a passion for helping people finding joy, freedom and connection through movement. With over a decade of dance & movement training she teaches from a place of ease and playfulness, using her understanding of the connection between breath and movement to provide students with a safe, intelligently sequenced space that allow them to tap into their own intuition and go deeper within.
She completed her 200hour training at The Shala in Cape Town led by Tamsin Sheehy and has been teaching private clients and public classes since. She encourages students to find comfort and joy on their mat and in life, and is committed to giving as much individual attention to each student as possible in her classes.
Shala Yoga School (Cape Town) March 2019- June 2019200 RYT Teacher Training
Shala Yoga School28 September 2019Props & Alignment workshop
Moringa House Resort, Kenya.July- August 2019Private & Group Yoga Teacher
* Designed advanced vinyasa flow, power flow and yin
classes for advancing yoga students including inversions & advanced asanas.
* Safely guided students through challenging mind- body practices that improved their strength & flexibility with a focus on alignment.
Bold Body Gym5th August 2019- December 15th 2019 (to be continued)Yoga Teacher
* Taught carefully planned beginner and intermediate vinyasa yoga, yin yoga and power yoga classes to students.
* Guided students through pranayama & mindfulness techniques.
* Taught daily yoga classes outdoors to groups with varying degrees of experience & injuries.
The Om RevolutionOctober 2019- presentPrivate & Group Yoga Instructor
* Carried out extensive research on any current or past injuries/ illnesses mentioned in order to cultivate a safe, encouraging space in which the individual is able to move towards their physical & emotional needs.
* Sensitively addressing any physical or emotional discomfort and adapting each class according to the clients daily needs.
* taught both 1-1 private classes as well as group classes at clients homes or outdoors in varying conditions.
Moringa House Resort, Kenya15th December 2019- 15th January 2020Private & Group Yoga Instructor
* Taught carefully planned out classes with the goal of having students feeling invigorated and renewed.
* Worked closely with each student to cater to their specific needs and goals, encouraging them to listen to their own intuition, emotional and spiritual needs.
* Challenged students whilst still remaining sensitive to each individual’s needs at all times.
* Created a safe, playful environment were students were encouraged to follow their curiosity and find comfort in their bodies and in movement.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.