We are seeking a friendly, professional, well-organized and dynamic Marketing and Sales Supervisor to join our growing team. In summary, the marketing and sales supervisor is responsible for supporting to implement, monitor and evaluate La Crisalida’s marketing and sales strategy. You will embrace and enhance the reputation, appearance and integrity of the retreats brand by raising awareness through different media to support the development and growth of the retreat. You will work closely with other employees to support the retreats values, customer requirements and commercial needs.
This is a hands-on role. The core regular marketing activities include social media, customer relationship and communication, compiling and analysing statistics, advertising, google ads and analytics, online presence and websites, working with journalists or bloggers. You will also supervise the marketing assistant.
Some of the Marketing and Sales Supervisor duties and responsibilities include:
• Maintaining the retreats brand and message on social media, website, booking channels and review sites
• Producing regular statistics to evaluate marketing and sales activities, with the aim to improve and enhance these activities.
• Working closely with the Front Office Team to meet or exceed occupancy and income goals
Marketing and Sales Supervisor requirements:
• Work experience in marketing and sales activities, preferably in a hotel/hospitality setting.
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability in compiling, analysing, making recommendations and taking action from marketing data.
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English, Spanish an advantage
• Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
• Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
Salary in the range of 17,500€ to 18,500€ per annum (depending upon experience – pro-rated down for hours below 40 hours per week for a contract of 20 – 40 hours per week).
Preferably applicants will be located in Spain and have NIE number to be considered. However, we will consider applicants who have the right to work in Spain who wish to relocate.