Marketing and Sales Manager
We are a health and wellbeing retreat located in the quiet seaside town of Albir, near Alicante. We offer guests from all over the world a relaxing all-inclusive retreat experience in our quiet and welcoming centre. La Crisalida Retreats offers a holistic approach to health and wellbeing through our programme of activities that include yoga, life makeover workshops, meditation, rebounding and more, combined with tasty nutritious plant-based food and juices.
We are seeking a friendly, professional, well-organized and dynamic Marketing and Sales Manager to join our growing team. In summary, the marketing and sales manager is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating La Crisalida’s marketing and sales strategy. You will embrace and enhance the reputation, appearance and integrity of the retreats brand by raising awareness through different media to support the development and growth of the retreat. You will work closely with other employees to support the retreats values, customer requirements and commercial needs. This is an important part of the senior management team at the retreat.
This is a hands-on role. The core regular marketing activities include social media, customer relationship management and communication, compiling and analysing statistics, advertising, google ads and analytics, online presence and websites, working with journalists or bloggers. You will also manage the marketing assistant.
Some of the Marketing and Sales Manager duties and responsibilities include:
• Developing, implementing, enhancing and evaluating our marketing strategy
• Communicating warmly with guests and potential guests through all avenues, including in person at the retreat where appropriate.
• Maintaining the retreats brand and message on social media, website, booking channels and review sites
• Producing regular statistics to evaluate marketing and sales activities, with the aim to improve and enhance these activities.
• Working closely with the Reservations Manager and General Manager to meet or exceed occupancy and income goals
• As a Manager you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the marketing and reservations teams.
Marketing and Sales Manager requirements:
• Significant work experience in marketing and sales activities, preferably in a hotel/hospitality setting.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability in compiling, analysing, making recommendations and taking action from marketing data.
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
• Experience of motivating, supporting and leading a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English, Spanish an advantage
• Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
• Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
The expectation is that the role is very hands-on role and a warm professional attitude is always prevalent. This is 40 hour per week role.
You can find a full job description and application form on our website: www.lacrisalidaretreats.com on the “Join our team” page. Or by copying and pasting the following the following link in to your browser: https://www.lacrisalidaretreats.com/join-our-team/
The closing date for applications is midnight 8th March 2019.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 18th March 2019. Any potential second interviews will be held on 25th/26th March 2019.
Preferably applicants will be located in Spain and have NIE number to be considered. However, we will consider applicants who have the right to work in Spain who wish to relocate.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.