Hi Im Jeneva and I have been traveling and teaching yoga for the past four years. I love to teach Vinyasa and Hatha yoga to Children and adults in beautiful parts of the world. Im currently looking for my next adventure. Here is my CV, some pics and a link to my youtube.
Himalayan Yoga Institute in IndiaSeptember 2014- November 2014200 Hour yoga teacher training-Hatha
• Learned to teach beginner to intermediate level yoga classes
• Gained a basic understanding of Yoga anatomy and philosophy
• Development in self yoga practice and self-discovery
Advanced Vinyasa Flow- Sampoorna Yoga - Goa, IndiaJanuary 2017-Febuary 2017500 hour yoga teacher training -
• Acquired advanced knowledge and teaching skills
• Taught more advanced vinyasa flow classes and developed my sequencing skills creatively
• Developed my own self practice
• Gained a deeper understanding of the philosophy behind yoga
• Gained a more detailed understanding of the body anatomically
H2O Yoga Retreat – Yoga Instructor - Gili Air, IndonesiaJune 2018 – August 2018Yoga Teacher
• Taught 2 * 90 minute Vinyasa flow classes daily
• Trained in Aqua Yoga
• Provided support and administrative duties contributing to the running of the head office
Volunteer and yoga retreats in Cambodia ‘Kung Future’ charitySeptember 2016 - ongoingYoga Techer and fundraiser
• Children’s yoga class planning and teaching
• Raising funds for children’s education
• Sales and marketing
• Running health and wellness fundraising events and workshops in London
Self-employed -Yoga Instructor -November 2014 -presentYoga Teacher- Hatha and Vinyasa
• Held fundraising and wellness workshops/events in London
• Taught private classes catering to peoples individual needs as well as group yoga.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.