Hours: Full Time
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Yoga Instructor to experience living abroad in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as personal Yoga Instructor, Health Coach and Lifestyle Manager to a like, minded individual.
This position will provide the applicant with an enriching work experience plus an opportunity to learn a new culture and way of life, whilst exploring the Middle East.
Our client is a female Saudi Arabian resident who is passionate about Yoga, Health and Wellbeing.
She is aiming and aspiring to be a Certified Yoga Teacher with a rounded knowledge of Yoga, plus a background understanding of Ayurveda / Naturopathy or Alternative Therapies. Her interests include travel, living a healthy and fun life, cooking, family gatherings, and constantly learning.
* Facilitate, assist and help the employer in performing and comprehending all aspects of Yoga, including becoming a certified Yoga instructor
* Be a confidant to the employer, whilst respecting and maintaining professionalism, privacy and confidentiality
* Lifestyle coaching on healthy living and well-being utilising Ayurveda / Naturopathy and / or Nutritional Medicine
* Certified Senior Yoga Instructor
* A minimum of 6-8 years experience of Yoga, Mindfulness, Pranayama & Energy Healing
* Knowledge of Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Nutrition and/or Alternative Therapy
* Must respect employers and others religion, beliefs, culture and traditions
* Be fluent in English
* Live the Yogic lifestyle
* Enjoy healthy cooking and herb / vegetable gardening
* Have travelled to the likes of India to practice or study Yoga
* Be creative, open minded and productive, with an eye for detail
Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package that reflects your demonstrated skills and experience.
Your accommodation, medical insurance, food and daily living expenses will be covered, plus return airline tickets for annual leave (or bi-annual if agreed).
Internet and phone are supplied and you will have access to kitchen, all household amenities, pool, jacuzzi, gym etc at all times.
The employer would like the successful candidate to consider them and their home as their own, and who will take this opportunity to grow, learn, teach, help/serve others and attend to their needs as well as to embrace this unique experience and everything that comes along with it.
Please contact us to obtain the full job specifications in preparation for your application.
Our client is looking to fill this role quickly, please submit your application to be considered immediately.
Applications for this position close 5pm 2nd November, 2018
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.